Cellpro Multi 4 Charger is part of a revolutionary new lower-cost LiPo battery and charge system for R/C aircraft. With an automatic 1C charge rate of up to 4 amps, the charger brings your Cellpro compatible packs up to charge with unprecendented safety! No knobs, buttons, or jumpers to set - the cell count cannot be wrong!
A built-in LCD display shows you charging information and a pack fuel guage. The PC interface allows for a complete graphical display of each cell in the pack using the Charger Viewer Software. Cellpro Node Connector is a key part of the system. It enables the charger to monitor individual cells and independently charge each cell to its optimum level.
Charge protection dramatically improves pack performance, pack life and charging safety. The Cellpro 4s charger may be used to charge Cellpro Kokam and Cellpro Revolution/Revolectrix Slimline 2s to 4s LiPo packs. Adapter boards are available to allow the charging of other major brands of lipo such as Thunderpower,Align, Great Planes, polyquest etc
The charger will handle continuous 4 amp charge current indefinitely up to 100 degrees F ambient temperature. When the temperature is above 100 degrees F, the high temperature mode drops the charge current down to 1.5 amps max. This feature is useful when charging in the hot sun as the charger wont be damaged from overheating.
A cold-weather mode kicks in at around 32 degrees F where the charger will not fully charge the battery to 4.2v but keeps it pinched back to 4.0v per cell. In cold weather conditions, a 4.2v cell has shortened pack life to around 10 cycles. At 4.0v per cell in cold weather, the battery life is not affected.
Cellpro 4s balancing charger for up to 3-cells at 4 amps and 4 cells upto 3amps with unprecendented safety! A built-in LCD display shows you charging information and a pack fuel guage.
Features: LCD Screen shows all 4 battery voltages with 1/10% accuracy full scale, current, supply voltage, Amp Hrs, Fuel Level and Charge mode.
- The charge current in amp hours is factory calibrated to /-1% accuracy.
- A built-in speaker signals charging finished
- The Auto-current setting will charge any battery less than 3.0Ah in 50 minutes or it can be manually set
to 0.25 to 4 amps in 0.25A steps.
- The free 4S viewer software shows everything in graphical format
- Battery Restore mode will fix over discharged cells
- Special wire compensation allows 10mV accuracy on any length charge
- Built-in temperature sensor rolls back charge current to keep the charger from overheating above 100
- A cold-weather mode pinches back the cell voltages to prevent shortened pack life below 32 degrees F
- Input Voltage 12VDC
Size: 109mm x 91mm x 21mm
Weight: 225 gms (7.23 oz)
Ratings: 4s Li, 10s NiCd/NiMH, 8s Pb, 50W Continuous Output
Power Source: 10-16VDC input
Outputs: Single channel for any Cellpro battery pack directly (up to 4s); includes 2 wire adapter for NiCd/NiMH/Pb
The pricing has not yet been fixed. Price may change without prior notification